Climate & Energy Services
The impacts of climate change are becoming more and more visible in the Sierra Nevada with more frequent rain on snow events, intense wildfire, and prolonged drought. Measuring and tracking emissions in addition to developing plans and policies to mitigate and adapt to these impacts throughout our region is crucial.
Sierra Business Council’s Climate & Energy team helps Sierra Nevada jurisdictions with any step in this process. We offer help with the following proactive energy and climate solutions, projects, and plans:
- Greenhouse Gas Inventories & Forecasts
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reduction Target Setting
- Energy / Sustainability / Climate Action Plans
- Community Engagement
- Greenhouse Gas Policy Development
- Energy Auditing and Management
- Facility Energy Use Benchmarking Reports
- Adaptation Planning
- Vulnerability Assessments
- GIS-Based Vulnerability Mapping
Request a Quote /More Information
SBC offers similar services through our Sierra Nevada Energy Watch program. To see if you qualify, click here.